SEE HOW CTS PER MILE PAY PLAN PAYS MORE THAN HOURLY PAY STRUCTURE
Don’t be fooled by the misconceptions that truck drivers will earn more money in hourly pay structures compared to per mile rates. Because that simply doesn’t add up. At CTS, drivers (who are paid mileage plus accessorial pay) actually earn more than industry average. And we have solid facts to back it up, just as solid as the skills you have backing up a trailer into the loading dock.
CTS AVERAGE PAY, BY PARK LOCATION, HAS BEEN INCREASING IN RECENT YEARS AND WILL BE EVEN HIGHER AFTER OUR TWO PAY INCREASES IN 2022
With a medical plan that covers 90% of costs after a small deductible is met, our drivers typically save between $1,000 and $4,000 in annual medical costs compared to other medical plans. In fact, drivers in our Green Bay, Iron Mountain, Escanaba, and Manitowoc locations have FREE primary care services with Bellin Health on a plan that’s basically unheard of no matter the industry. This plan is available to all CTS employees and health plan members, with FREE appointments and no deductibles or copays.
WE ALSO PROVIDE
- Pay for Performance Plans – earn up to $75/week
- Live Load and Unload Pay – an average of $60/week
- Detention Pay – an average of $90/week
- Employee and Family Medical, Dental, Vision
- Plans with coverage options you choose
- Health Incentives
- $15,000 of Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Option for the employee to buy more
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Vacation/Holidays are paid at $250 per day for mileage based drivers, and hourly base rates for hourly drivers
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Training
- Safety Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Driver Appreciation Events
- Including the custom CTS Tailgate Zone
- Several annual family-friendly celebrations
Please enter your name and phone number below to start the truck driver application process.