CTS uses DriverReach VOE Plus to process all driver verification requests. It’s fast, easy and completely online so you get your verification report back quickly! Verifications include DOT required information: reportable crash history and drug and alcohol results as well as dates of employment. CTS does not provide income information or any information about the employee other than what is required by the FMCSA and employment dates.
To check previous employment records for the driver visit:
An account is NOT needed to search the records database. However, you need a DriverReach account to order employment reports. Creating the account is FREE. DriverReach does charge a nominal fee for each report ordered.
If you already have a DriverReach account, please use your existing email and password to log in.
FAQs on VOE Plus:
- Do I need internet access to use VOE Plus? Yes
- Is it free to create an account? Yes
- Is there a nominal cost to obtain an employment record? Yes
- Is a signed drug and alcohol release form needed? Yes
- Can I use my own signed drug and alcohol release form? Yes
- When can I get the reports? Immediately. Drug & alcohol information usually delivered same day after release form approval.
- How will I get the reports? Online. Instant download and email delivery
- For other questions concerning DriverReach VOE Plus, please contact (800)791-0461.
OFFICE AND DIESEL TECHNICIAN VERIFICATIONS
- Fax request with release of information authorization to: 920-339-8508