TRUCK DRIVING JOBS IN WISCONSIN AT CTS
PERFORMANCE IS REWARDED AT CTS
- PAY FOR PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
- Our Pay for Performance program is designed to recognize and reward drivers who meet or exceed performance and job expectations. Depending on individual performance, drivers can earn performance points each month and then, based on points earned, add to their base mileage rate from $0.01 to $0.06 each quarter.
- Points are earned in these six areas: Training, Safety, Attendance, CSA/Inspections/Aggressive Driving Reports, DashCam and General Policy Compliance.
Contact a recruiter to learn more about our pay structure & Pay for Performance program!
920-884-9667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DRIVER REWARDS
- Each quarter, CTS recognizes and rewards its top performing drivers in the categories of: Driver of the Quarter, Local Driver of the Quarter, and Trainer of the Quarter. Those individuals who achieve these quarterly honors are presented monetary rewards with a total combined amount of $1,500.
- In addition to quarterly awards, CTS annually recognizes the “best of the best” with our Dennis Borowski Driver of The Year Award. The fleet driver who earns top performing honors gets bragging rights, the title “Driver Of The Year”, an extra week of vacation, a Driver of the Year plaque, and a check in the amount of $10,000. Driver of the Year eligibility is open to all fleet drivers, including those who may have missed out on top quarterly honors.
Pictured from Left: CTS President, Curt Reitz; 2018 Driver of the Year, Brad; Wife of the Late Dennis Borowski, Dottie
See what 2019 Driver of the Year says following the recognition at the Safety Banquet on February 1, 2020.
We surprised 2020 Driver of the Year at the CTS office since we were unable to have a Safety Banquet due to Covid.
- UNBEATABLE MEDICAL COSTS
- Nearsite Primary Care through Bellin -List of providers coming soon
- GoodRx Program (details below)