Now, more than ever, Americans are seeing how important the transportation industry is to our way of life. Real Super Heroes aren’t those in the movies, on tv, or in comic books. Real heroes are truck drivers that put the needs of others first by delivering life essential supplies in good times, and challenging ones. Be a CTS Hero!
If you want to drive tractor trailer and play a part in keeping America moving, but not on a full-time basis, CTS can still be the company for you.
At CTS we respect that full-time driving may not be for everyone, which is why we have a part-time fleet of driving professionals. You can work 4 days, 14 days or anything in between per month. Or, if you want to get out of the Wisconsin cold and only drive certain months of the year, CTS respects that, too.
If full-time driving is not for you, don't leave your day (or night) job. Join CTS part-time instead!
*Part-time employees are not eligible for the CTS benefit program.
Please enter your name and phone number below to start the truck driver application process.
Pay and Benefits
- Average annual pay of $60,000+
- Pay for Performance bonuses
- Employee and family medical, dental and vision plans with coverage options you choose
- $15,000 of company-paid life insurance and the option for the employee to buy more
- Paid vacation and holidays; vacation is paid using an average of the employee’s daily earnings from the previous quarter
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan
- Paid orientation
- Safety bonuses and health incentives
- Referral bonuses
- Company events, including the custom CTS Tailgate Zone and several annual family-friendly celebrations
See what it’s like to be on our team by applying today!
DRIVE FOR CTS
Our strong reputation for customer service has created tremendous growth during the past 12 years, and the success of our company depends on people who are willing to dedicate their time to carrying out our vision. We are here to prove that a trucking company CAN treat its drivers with the respect and professionalism they deserve and continue to be profitable.
We’re hiring CDL truck drivers in the Appleton, Green Bay, Fond Du Lac, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Wausau, Upper Michigan and Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN areas and we want you to join our team. Drive for the company that is a strong career partner to over 160 truck driving professionals, most who are home daily, with an average base pay of $52,000 to $58,000 with some making over $70,000. With the opportunity to earn extra on top of your base pay – check out our Pay for Performance Program – why wouldn’t you want to drive for CTS?