Owner Operator Truck Driving Jobs in Wisconsin
You made a large investment in your future when you purchased your own truck and decided to run your own company. However, maybe you haven’t found the right place to maximize your business potential, and that’s where CTS comes into play. Put your strengths to work and welcome the business opportunities of driving for a company that prides itself on treating you as well as its customers.
Owner operators who sign on with CTS can average 3,000 miles per week and still be off on weekends. Pay is .95 cents per mile on both empty and loaded miles. What sets us apart from others is that we pay deadhead, so no matter if you’re hauling a full load or a completely empty trailer, you’re still getting paid. Not to mention, when you contract with CTS, you have a good chance of being home daily.
You already know that maximizing your miles per gallon (MPG) is key in truck ownership. CTS helps with the high cost of fuel in two ways:
- We pay a fuel surcharge on ALL dispatched miles, not just the loaded ones.
- We have a great fuel program that allows you to buy fuel at a cost far below market prices.
CTS also offers owner operators other benefits, including:
- Low-cost maintenance through our shop in Green Bay
- No-cost I-Pass
- Almost no sitting and waiting for freight once you are empty
- A referral program where the driver earns up to $500 for each referral hired
- Company picnics
- Holiday party
- After one year, invitation to our Packers Suite
Interested in partnering with CTS? Contact Tammy today at 920.227.1011 or email@example.com.