Operational Positions at CTS
A STRONG career starts with CTS.
We are currently looking to hire a 3rd Shift Supervisor to join our team that upholds our driving values of service before self, working for the team, breaking through barriers, and responding quickly and decisively.
At CTS we work hard to get drivers home every night and we are always looking to add to our team with dedicated and professional talent that is team focused, service oriented and quick thinking. At CTS, we are proud to change the trucking industry norms. It’s what makes us CTS STRONG.
3rd Shift Supervisor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned
- Take orders from customers and confirm on-time fulfillment
- Coordinate pickup and delivery appointments to ensure timely customer deliveries
- Plan effective delivery routes and assign drivers for best possible scheduled deliveries
- Build customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor truck movements and internal/external conditions affecting movements and ensure appropriate actions are taken to meet driver and public safety as well as customer demands
- Liaison to drivers, report with top management
- Dispatch drivers, equipment and personnel to customer requests in accordance with established company policy and procedures
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the supervision of drivers
- Answer incoming telephone calls and evaluate/direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Obey all company safety, regulatory and compliance policies
- Must work well in a team environment
This position works a core 3rd shift schedule of Sunday night – Thursday night from 11:00PM – 7:30AM but hours may vary as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED/HSED
- Previous transportation experience is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
Submit Your Resume