Operational Positions at CTS
A STRONG career starts with CTS.
We are currently looking to hire a Transportation Coordinator to join our team that upholds our driving values of service before self, working for the team, breaking through barriers, and responding quickly and decisively.
At CTS we work hard to get drivers home every night and we are always looking to add to our team with dedicated and professional talent that is team focused, service oriented and quick thinking. At CTS, we are proud to change the trucking industry norms. It’s what makes us CTS STRONG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned
- Take orders from customers and confirm on-time fulfillment
- Coordinate pickup and delivery appointments to ensure timely customer deliveries
- Plan effective delivery routes and assign drivers for the best possible scheduled deliveries scenarios
- Build customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor truck movements and internal/external conditions
- Liaison to drivers, report with top management
- Dispatch drivers, equipment, and personnel to customer requests in accordance with established company policies and procedures
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the supervision of drivers
- Answer incoming telephone calls and evaluate/direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Obey all company safety, regulatory and compliance policies
- Must work well in a team environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Post-Secondary degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or a candidate in their last year of a Post-Secondary degree program in Business or Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations is preferred but not required
Submit Your Resume